Goods-of-china.com / 2010-10-21
What’s drop shipping?
According to Wikipedia, drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to wholesalers, who then ship the goods directly to the customer. The retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price.
In a nutshell, you market and sell a product online at a price you choose. After your customer purchases the item, and you receive payment for it, you place an order for the product you just sold with a "drop-shipper." The drop shipper charges you a wholesale price and ships the product directly to your customer. You pocket the difference between the wholesale (or near wholesale) and retail prices. The best part is that you have no inventory to hold or finance, and no shipping hassles.
Drop shipping for resellers
As an electronics wholesaler, Goods-of-China.com can also relieve retailers of their inventory stocking and shipping hassles with our drop shipping services. All of our customers can choose to drop ship electronics from China to worldwide countries with no additional service charge.
Pre-deposit in our site, then we can do drop ship for you.
Here are the steps:
1. Register on our site.
2. Login to member center, click "account details" in the left menu, then click "advance payment" , pre-deposit 200usd in your account on our site, then send the information to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,we'll confirm about your qualifications of agency;
3. Get orders from your customer;
4. Login to member center, place orders and fill the full address of your customers, review and confirm your orders;
5. We'll send package directly to your customers according to the information you provide us. And the order amount will be reduced from your account balance.
1. As a drop-shipper, it is your responsibility to know about taxes and import duties and inform your customers in advance. Good-of-China.com has no responsibility for providing tax information relevant to your country. However, we will do whatever we can to help you minimize the tax burden if you have special packaging/declaration instructions.
2. In order to make successful drop shipping, we require you to provide the exact address of your customers. And we will also verify the shipping address before processing the order.
3. We will never send shipping parcels with Goods-of-China.com coupons or invoices to your customers, so as to protect your benefit as a drop shipper. If your customer has any questions or wants to repair, return or replace the products they purchased, they must contact you first.
4. All the sender name must be someone from Post office or EMS in order to pass Custom smoothly. So we can't write your own name, please be considerate.