China goods classification
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Delivery
Goods-of-china.com / 2010-10-21
I. Shipping Charge
We have two ways of shipping free shipping and standard shipping which are China Registered Mail, Fedex and EMS.
All the prices listed include shipping charge, if you buy two or more you can get lower price since you have more items that includes shipping.
We will send you the packge by China Registered Mail by default unless you choose standard shipping.
II. Terms and Conditions for Delivery
Good-of-China.com will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. So check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying digital TV receivers. If the driver's seat is on the left, don't order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors.
As the buyer or importer, it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. We will ship you all products which you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition, Goods-of-China.com is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
* You may have to pay customs tax (VAT.) of your own country when the goods arrive, while in the vast majority of cases package delivered from China by courier arrive safely without any problems at all!
III. Delivery time
How many days will it take for me to receive the goods?
* Your orders will be Testing (Quality Controlled), Packed, and Dispatched within about 2-4 days after your payment.
* After we send out your goods, we will email you the courier tracking number within one business day.
* Transit time from China to your delivery destination, including delivery by courier to your door, normally is 3-5 days. While customs clearance, it may delay the arrival of the items to you.
* If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we'll contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 7 business days longer to send out, as we have to order from factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay.
* If you need any help tracking your delivery, or have concerns about the delivery time, we'll be on hand to answer your questions. Use our online customer service system on the right top of every Goods-of-China.com webpage.